- Pain and burning or an ache along the outside of your forearm and elbow
- Pain and weakness may make it difficult to perform activities like
- Shaking hands or griping or lifting an object.
- Turn a doorknob.
- Holding a glass.
- Reduced grip strength.
Management of tennis elbow
- Shockwave therapy.
- Activity modification: stopping the activity that produces the symptoms. It is important to avoid the movement that causes severe pain and modify those activities.
- Cryotherapy: Ice pack application (to reduce inflammation).
- Strengthening exercises.
- Stretching exercises.